Well…I’m in a VERY good mood at the moment (not as rare as one might think, but let’s not jinx the issue). Dare you ask why I’m in the midst of such bliss?
(1) The sun is shining, it’s warm and pleasant, and there’s a hint of summer’s not-too-distant freedom in the fresh, spring time air outside.
(2) Star Trek is coming out at the end of the week. :-)
(3) I spent nearly an hour after work, having an amazing & satisfying conversation with a best friend/colleague and one of our amazing young padawans.
(4) Star Trek is coming out at the end of the week. :-)
Three terrific & intelligent early 1980’s stories, from a time when numerous TVO and PBS screenings cemented the 8-year-old me into being a hard-core Doctor Who fan. Its restored glory makes me want to SQUEE with happiness.
(6) In case you haven’t noticed…Star Trek is coming out at the end of the week (and shame on you for not noticing). I’m going to suffer a geeky stroke…but before that happens, I’ll enjoy the rest of this fine day. :D